Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I've Been a Bad Blogger

Okay? I admit it. I'm not holding up my end of the blogging deal. I write the blog, you read the blog. That's the deal. Since I haven't written in a while, you haven't been able to read. I'm sorry.

We went to Nauvoo, IL for a vacation in June. I've been trying to blog about it but I have so many pictures and so little inclination to work on it that I've just put it off. I will try to get to it (soon, or possibly at all). If I don't, just know that we went, had a blast, and saw lots of really cool things that you won't. Sorry. But hopefully I'll get to it.

2 comments:

angela said...

you're funny.

Lucky Larson's said...

You can blog about other things also--We will forgive you if you don't blog about your trip---but it is important that you hold up your end of this cyber-relationship :)
I have the opposite problem--I write and no one reads! ha ha.